Amsterdam: 75-Minute Watercolors Canal Cruise
From $24 per personBook now
- Marvel at the unique light shows and projections of Amsterdam's Light Festival
- Cruise along the Amstel River and be dazzled by Amsterdam, floodlit for the night
- Admire some of the city's cultural instituitions in their night time glory
- See one-off light projections and art installations, such as the Temporal Tower
- Sail under romantic bridges and past the merchant houses of the Golden Age
Take your seat for a front row view of Amsterdam, beautifully floodlit for the night. The glass-roof barge provides panoramic views of the illuminated merchant houses and romantic bridges as you cruise along the Amstel River. Marvel at the unique light installations and projections built for the Light Festival, and see some of the city’s cultural institutions glitter against the night sky.
Once on board the boat, you will be provided with information about the innovative light sculptures you pass, such as the “Temporal Tower” by Todd van Hulzen and the “Digital Origami Tigers” at the Sea Palace.
- 75-minute canal cruise
Gray Line Canal Cruises - Prins Hendrikkade 33A, Amsterdam (opposite central station). Please exchange this voucher for a ticket in the Gray Line shop first. (Open in Google Maps)
• Please note that the mooring can be especially busy between 17:00 and 19:00, and the lines may be longer
• All boats have on board toilet facilities
Product ID: 49110