Join an Amsterdam guide who's a professional at navigating the city's streets. This walking tour takes you to explore the storied streets and sights like the Condomerie, the Old Church, Newmarket, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- These tours do not operate on King's Day (April 27th). This is the only day of the year that the tour is not available due to the festivities
- The tour does not enter any museums or other specific sites, as this would lengthen the tour and disrupt the flow of information. The price of the tour does not include entrance fees to sites
- Any guest who is behaving inappropriately towards the residents or prostitutes of the Red Light District will be asked to leave the tour
- As of January 1st 2020, participants on all tours and activities in Amsterdam have been subject to a €1.50 "entertainment tax". This additional cost is already included in the price of your tour. Please note that this tax is not retained by the tour operator, but is a compulsory, additional tax that is passed on directly to the Amsterdam municipality