See the world's most famous tulip garden, Keukenhof, on a live guided tour from Amsterdam. Take colorful photos at Tulip Experience Amsterdam and learn about the history of these famous flowers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours - 369 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at De Ruijterkade 105, located just a 6-minute walk from the Amsterdam Central Station. From the front of the Amsterdam Central Station (Stationsplein), turn to your left and walk eastward. Keep walking and cross the small bridge. Walk until you reach the Doubletree By Hilton hotel. Turn left and follow the walkway underneath the railway crossing. After this crossing, your departure point is on your right.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Credit card
Know before you go
- It cannot be guaranteed how many flowers you will see or the flower fields that can be visited during your tour
- The tour's itinerary may vary depending on the guide
- This tour involves a small amount of walking
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
- The Keukenhof Gardens is a cash-free site, so cash payments will not be accepted
- Children up to and including 3 years old are free of charge if they do not occupy a seat