Experience the very best of Amsterdam with the official I Amsterdam City Card. Visit world-class museums and attractions for free, enjoy unlimited access to Amsterdam's public transport, and enjoy a free canal cruise.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1 - 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Enjoy free admission to 60 museums and attractions in Amsterdam in 2020
- Ride the city transport system (trams, buses & metro) for free for the duration of your card
- Get free and discounted admission to sights outside Amsterdam city center
- Go on a free canal cruise and see Amsterdam as it's meant to be seen!
- Take advantage of 25% discount offers at a host of restaurants and cafés
- Explore Amsterdam by bike or boat with discount rates
- Discover Dutch icons, such as beer, diamonds, cheese, and windmills
- Use your City Card for sites in Haarlem, Zaanse Schans, Volendam and more
- Save time and money with a card valid for 1, 2,3, or 4 days
- Detailed city map
- Unlimited use of GVB public transport in Amsterdam (bus, tram and metro)
- Free entrance to Amsterdam’s major museums and attractions
- One free canal cruise
- Discounts on attractions, concerts, theater, rental, restaurants, and more
- Free giveaways, fun surprises and special monthly offers
- Free entrance to attractions at Zaanse Schans, plus various discounts
- Free entrance to major museums in Haarlem, plus various discounts
- Free ferry trip from Volendam to Marken, plus various discounts in both towns
- Free entrance to the Zuiderzee Museum, plus various discounts in Enkhuizen
- Free entrance to museums in Muiden, Naarden and Laren
- Free ferry trip from Amsterdam to Zaanse Schans
- Free bus trip from Amsterdam to Batavia Stad Fashion Outlet / Lelystad
- 24-hour bicycle rental
- Transport outside Amsterdam and NS train travel
- Transportation on trains or buses operated by Connexxion, Arriva and EBS
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- There is no special children’s rate for the I Amsterdam City Card
- The City Card provides significant savings for children aged 10 or older, depending on the locations you would like to visit
- When visiting the most popular children’s attractions like Nemo Science Museum and Artis Zoo it's worth buying a City Card: Nemo Science Museum: children above 4 years pay €16.50, Artis Zoo: children from 3 to 9 pay €18 and above 10 years €23. When visiting the Rijksmuseum children receive free entrance up to the age of 18 years old and at the Van Gogh museum under 18 years old (with time slot booking option)
- Please note, the I Amsterdam City Card is not for groups. The maximum order is 10 City Cards. This is due to the fact that museums and attractions do not allow groups without registration
- Due to current safety measures you are now required to book time slots before visiting each City Card activity. Details are provided after booking.