Experience the very best of Amsterdam with the official I Amsterdam City Card. Visit world-class museums and attractions for free, enjoy unlimited access to Amsterdam's public transport, and enjoy a free canal cruise.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1 - 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Due to COVID-19 regulations, a timeslot needs to be booked for some of the locations. These can be booked prior to your arrival
- The City Card provides savings for children aged 10 or older, depending on the locations you would like to visit
- When visiting the most popular children’s attractions like Nemo Science Museum and Artis Zoo it's worth buying a City Card: Nemo Science Museum: children above 4 years pay €16.50, Artis Zoo: children from 3 to 9 pay €18 and above 10 years €23. When visiting the Rijksmuseum children receive free entrance up to the age of 18 years old and at the Van Gogh museum under 18 years old (with time slot booking option)
- Please note, the I Amsterdam City Card is not for groups. The maximum order is 10 City Cards. This is due to the fact that museums and attractions do not allow groups without registration
- Due to current safety measures you are now required to book time slots before visiting each City Card activity. Details are provided after booking.