Skip the line at the Heineken Experience and take a self-guided walk through the old brewery in the heart of Amsterdam. Throughout the tour the venue’s staff will tell you about the ingredients and the beer, and explain the brewing process, in English.
What to Expect
The Heineken Experience is located in Heineken’s first brewery in Amsterdam’s city center. In 1988 the brewery was closed when it became unable to meet the high production demand. Since 1991 it has been welcoming visitors from all over the world, and now offers visitors a self-guided interactive journey through the world of Heineken.
During the 90-minute visit, you’ll learn about the history of the Heineken company, the 4 natural ingredients used in making the beer, the brewing process, and the tasting room. You’ll also hear about the Heineken brand and the partnerships with UEFA Champions League and James Bond.
At the end of the tour you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy 2 Heinekens and discover how to pour the perfect draft Heineken.
- Skip-the-Line admission ticket that includes 2 drinks and a small tasting of Heineken
What's Not Included
- Audio guide
- Burgers or any other food
Know Before You Go
• This ticket is available as a mobile or printed voucher. If you are not near a printer, simply present your mobile voucher to a member of staff at the experience with the barcode clearly displayed for scanning
• Child policy/under 18s: For several reasons, including a responsible consumption policy, the Heineken Experience is currently not selling tickets online to visitors under 18 years of age. However, tickets can be purchased for these individuals in-house at the experience itself
• Please note that Saturdays can be very busy (please choose another day if possible, or arrive before 12:00 to avoid waiting in line)
• If you can not come on the day you have scheduled, you have up to 7 days to visit the Heineken Experience with your ticket. Your ticket is valid for one visit only.