Discover Amsterdam at your own pace and enjoy unlimited travel for 1 to 7 days on all trams, buses, ferries and the metro (day and night) for the number of days that suits your schedule the best.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 - 7 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
What customers loved
"Easy to hop on and off using the travel ticket"
"Taking tram, bus, subway & ferry. Very good."
"Being really easy to collect and not having to waste time finding ways to get around."
"The guidance, very professional."
"Using trams is the best way to get around."
"We liked that the pass can just be used without having to stop to buy a ticket or waste any time."
Select participants and date
Please collect your chip card at any of the following locations: GVB Service & Tickets Centraal Station (white building opposite the mainbuilding behind the tram stops): Monday-Sunday 08:30 AM-7:00 PM; GVB Service & Tickets Amsterdam Sation Bijlmer: Monday-Friday 08:30 AM-7:00 PM, Saturday-Sunday 10:00 AM-6:00 PM; GVB Service & Tickets Station Amsterdam Station Noord (North): Monday-Sunday 10:00 AM-6:00 PM; GVB Service & Tickets Amsterdam Station Zuid (South): Monday-Friday 08:30 AM-7:00 PM, Saturday-Sunday 10:00 AM-6:00 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that once in Amsterdam, you first have to collect your public transport chip card at one of the indicated locations on your voucher
- Children up to 4 years old travel for free on the public transport system in Amsterdam, so there is no need to buy a ticket for them
- For Children 4 years and up until 11 years, there is a 24-hour ticket available. If you need a ticket for children which is valid more than 24 hours, it is suggested that you buy multiple 24 hour child tickets
- This ticket does not cover regional trains to and from Amsterdam Schiphol airport
- GVB Service & Tickets Central Station (white building opposite Central station behind the trams) Monday - Sunday 8:30 AM - 7 PM. GVB Station Zuid Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 7 PM; Saturday - Sunday 10 AM - 6 PM. GVB Station Bijlmer Arena Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 7 PM; Saturday - Sunday 10 AM - 6 PM. GVB Station North Monday - Sunday 10 AM - 6 PM.