Take an in-depth look into the world of cannabis in Amsterdam. Learn about its legalization and history, and discover the coffee shops that sell the highest quality, cheapest ganja, with cultural and historical discoveries.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Dutch, German, French
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- You must be 18 years old or over to join this tour. ID will be required in the coffee shops.
- Not available on major holidays (Hannukah, American Thanksgiving, Queen’s Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day).
- Tour may be canceled in hazardous weather conditions. Call the tour provider for more information.
- Limit of 30 participants per group.
- You have the option to purchase a red light district preview for an additional EUR 8. The preview is 30-minute walk through the red light district neighborhood, with information, a stop at a pub, and fun options for the night time. This will be done immediately after your Ganja Walking Tour.
- A vegetarian snack option is also available.
- There are no refunds for no shows.