Take an in-depth look into the world of cannabis in Amsterdam. Learn about its legalization and history, and discover the coffee shops that sell the highest quality and cheapest ganja.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English, Dutch, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- You must be 18 years old or over to join this tour. ID will be required in the coffee shops.
- Not available on major holidays (Hannukah, American Thanksgiving, Queen’s Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day).
- Tour may be canceled in hazardous weather conditions. Call the tour provider for more information.
- Limit of 30 participants per group.
- You have the option to purchase a red light district preview for an additional EUR 8. The preview is 30-minute walk through the red light district neighborhood, with information, a stop at a pub, and fun options for the night time. This will be done immediately after your Ganja Walking Tour.
- A vegetarian snack option is also available.
- There are no refunds for no shows.