Visit Keukenhof with ease using this roundtrip ticket for the Keukenhof Express from the Schiphol Airport. Enjoy the most beautiful spring park in the world with the included ticket for Keukenhof.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 4 days in advance for a full refund
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Keukenhof Express bus line 858 Schiphol Airport – Keukenhof (return trip). From Schiphol Airport take the Keukenhof Express bus 858 from Schiphol Plaza which departs from the exit by Arrivals Hall 4 (next to Starbucks) and takes you to Keukenhof At Schiphol airport there are signs that tell where the bus leaves from (5 minute walk to the bus line 858). The 858 goes directly to Keukenhof. The bus leaves between 3 times to 6 times per hour. The 858 goes directly to Keukenhof. Look for the Arriva bus, this is the bus company takes you to the Keukenhof.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Take advantage of frequent bus departures (4-8 times an hour)
- The use of a wheelchair is free of charge, but an electric wheelchair costs EUR 10. For both the wheelchair and electric wheelchair, a security deposit of EUR 20 in cash is required. This will be refunded when you return it
- When arriving a bit too early or too late, you can still enter the park. You just might need to wait a bit longer in line
- The travel time from the bus stop to Keukenhof is 30 minutes