Visit the town of Edam, famous for its cheese, on a day trip from Amsterdam. Visit the house where cheese used to be weighed and explore The Story of Edam Cheese museum before meeting the cutest cows.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Dutch, English
- Audio guide included
- English, Dutch, Spanish, French, German
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet by Post / A M, Prins Hendrikkade 58 BG, 1012 AD Amsterdam, Netherlands, a shop on the corner of Prins Hendrikkade/Zeedijk. Next to Barbizon Hotel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Pick-up location: A-Post (next to Barbizon Hotel), Prins Hendrikkade 58, corner Zeedijk