See the typical landscapes of the Netherlands on a day trip to Giethoorn from Amsterdam. Glide past restored farmhouses by boat, see picturesque canals and wooden bridges, and explore Afsluitdijk.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meet at the Tours & Tickets office in the IJ hall of Central Station. In the back corner of the building, on the right hand side. Please be sure to arrive 30 minutes before the tour departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children aged 3 years or younger go free of charge (provided they do not occupy their own seat).
- Please note that the weather conditions can have an impact on the boat trip.