See the typical architecture and landscapes of the Netherlands on a trip to Giethoorn from Amsterdam. Glide past the restored farmhouses of "Dutch Venice," see beautiful canals and picturesque wooden bridges, and enjoy free time to explore on your own.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German
- 1 hour
De Weerribben-Wieden National Park (boat cruise)
- 1.5 hours
- Enjoy a guided tour of the picturesque town of Giethoorn
- Stop at the Enclosing Dike
- Cruise past the restored historic farmhouses of Giethoorn
- Transportation from Amsterdam by deluxe coach
- Boat tour in Giethoorn
- Photo stop at Enkhuizen Dijk
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
De Ruijterkade 34A, at the local partner's office in the IJ hall of Central Station. In the back corner of the building, on the right hand side. Please be sure to arrive 30 minutes before the tour departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children aged 3 years or younger go free of charge (provided they do not occupy their own seat).
- Please note that the weather conditions can have an impact on the boat trip.