From Amsterdam: Fast-Track Keukenhof Ticket and Transfer
- Benefit from frequent and comfortable transportation to Keukenhof Gardens
- Watch a video presentation with interesting information during your ride
- Explore one of the most famous and largest spring gardens in the world
- Bypass the lines and stroll among the floral displays at your leisure
- See more than 7 million bulbs in bloom
Buses to Keukenhof Gardens depart daily from the 'This is Holland' experience, opposite Central Station. Simply take the free ferry from Amsterdam Central Station to the opposite side of the IJ, where 'This is Holland' is a mere 2-minute walk away.
Board the bus, and then admire the Dutch landscape en route to Keukenhof Gardens. Watch a video presentation about Dutch history, the colorful landscape and interesting information on why Holland is so famous for its flowers. Upon arrival at Keukenhof Gardens, skip the long lines and explore the floral displays of the spring garden at your own pace.
Marvel at up to 7 million bulbs in bloom, and see vibrant flower beds and fragrant floral displays. Enjoy the Keukenhof Gardens at your leisure, and benefit from frequent departures with guaranteed seating on a luxury coach back to Amsterdam between 1 PM and 6:30 PM. Get a free copy of the Amsterdam city map to help you find your way around the city as a bonus.
- Round-trip transportation between Amsterdam and Keukenhof
- Video presentation in English
- Multilingual brochure on the presentation (available in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Dutch)
- Fast track entry to Keukenhof Gardens
- Amsterdam city map
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Buses to Keukenhof depart from next to "This is Holland" (opposite Amsterdam Central Station) on the IJ. Please take the free ferry from Central Station in the direction of "Buikslotermeer." It is only a 3-minute ferry ride to the opposite side, from where it's a 2-minute walk to "This is Holland". Buses depart daily from 9:00 AM to 2:30 PM. Timetable from Amsterdam for these buses is as follows: 9:00 AM, 9:30 AM, 10:00 AM, 10:30 AM, 11:00 AM, 11:30 AM, 12:00 PM, 12:30 PM, 1:00 PM, 1:30 PM, 2:00 PM and 2:30 PM. Pre-booking a timeslot is not required but it is advised to arrive 20-30 minutes before the desired departure time. Bus departures are every 30 minutes.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
• Buses back to Amsterdam depart between 11:00 AM and 6:30 PM, every 30 minutes. You'll have guaranteed seating in a luxury coach
• Please show your Amsterdam to Keukenhof day ticket for your return trip to Amsterdam. The voucher is only valid on the day of the stamp