Visit the world's largest spring garden, and benefit from direct and easy travel from Amsterdam city center to Keukenhof Gardens. Bypass the lines and see the stunning flowers and floral displays at your own pace.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Buses to Keukenhof depart from next to "This is Holland" (opposite Amsterdam Central Station) on the IJ. To get there, take the free ferry from Central Station in the direction of "Buikslotermeer." It is only a 3-minute ferry ride to the opposite side, from where it's a 2-minute walk to "This is Holland."Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The duration of this excursion is flexible. It is a 55-minute bus ride from Amsterdam to Keukenhof Gardens, where you can visit the park at your own pace
- Buses depart daily every 30 minutes from 9:00 AM to 2:30 PM. Pre-booking a timeslot is not required but it is advised to arrive 20-30 minutes before your desired departure time
- Buses back to Amsterdam depart between 11:00 AM and 6:30 PM, every 30 minutes. You'll have guaranteed seating in a luxury coach
- Please show your Amsterdam to Keukenhof day ticket for your return trip to Amsterdam. The voucher is only valid on the day of the stamp