Visit the world's largest spring garden, and benefit from direct and easy travel from Amsterdam city center to Keukenhof Gardens. Bypass the lines and see the stunning flowers and floral displays at your own pace.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
- Dutch, English, German
Select participants and date
Start at the check-in counter on the ground floor of This is Holland (opposite Central Station) where you will exchange your voucher for your ticket. The opening times for the check-in desk at This is Holland are 8:15 AM-3:00 PM. (Opening times on the website of this is Holland are different) The time you book is the time your bus departs from Amsterdam. To get to This is Holland, take the free ferry from platform F3 behind Central Station. The ferry shows direction "Buikslotermeerweg." It is only a 3-minute ferry ride to the opposite side. When you get off the ferry, turn left. Look up and you will see a round building with the blue, white, and red flag of Holland. This building is "This is Holland". From the ferry, it's a 3-minute walk. When You check in for your Keukenhof Transfer; you can select a time/date for your canal cruiseOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The time you book is the time your bus departs from Amsterdam
- The duration of this excursion is flexible. It is a 55-minute bus ride from Amsterdam to Keukenhof Gardens, where you can visit the park at your own pace
- Buses depart daily every 30 minutes from 8:30 AM to 3:00 PM. Pre-booking a timeslot is not required but it is advised to arrive 20-30 minutes before your desired departure time
- Buses back to Amsterdam depart between 1:00 PM and 6:30 PM, every 30 minutes. You'll have guaranteed seating in a luxury coach
- Please show your Amsterdam to Keukenhof day ticket for your return trip to Amsterdam. The voucher is only valid on the day of the stamp