Cycle Amsterdam with a Local
From $35 per personBook now
- Cycle along Amsterdam's dykes, bridges, and canals
- Admire the city's different types of architecture
- Learn about Amsterdam's history while exploring the city center, financial district, and more
Meet your local guide in the city centre and hop on a Dutch back-pedal bike. Your Amsterdam bike tour adventure is inspired by Pete Jordan’s “In the City of Bikes”, a tale of bike culture in the city throughout history, which lends an intriguing narrative to the day’s adventure.
Weave your way through Amsterdam’s history by starting downtown and then making your way out to the northern dijks (dykes). Hit up historical sites in the financial district along the way and get an up-close look at the city’s defences, learning how windmills, canals, and walls helped build this nation and its people.
- English speaking guide
- Bikes for the whole afternoon
- Ferry trip or visit to the naval museum (weather dependent)
- Items of personal nature incl. beers at the brewery and coffee and/or snacks at the library terrace bar
- Tips or gratuities for drivers or guides
Amsterdam’s city center DAM SQUARE NATIONAL MONUMENT. Guide will be wearing an Urban Adventures shirt/hat or look for a person wearing bright red. Please be aware of the weather. Then a short walk to bike rental shop. Please bring along contact phone number if you are running late- you can meet at bike shop. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 3941