Classic Amsterdam Photo Tour
From $165 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up from your hotel on request
- Learn to take better photos of Amsterdam's monuments and everyday life
- Discover how to capture the Floating Market on your camera
- Explore the Canal Belt and Red Light District on foot or by bike
- Admire the merchant houses of the Dutch Golden Age
- Stroll - or bike - the green oasis of the Vondelpark
- See the colorful barge house boats of the Canal Belt
- Go into the infamous Red Light District of De Wallen
Kick-off at the Royal Palace on Dam Square, and learn how to capture the breathtaking monuments for posterity. Continue into the infamous Red Light District, and wander past the colorful barge house boats of the Canal Belt. Stop at romantic bridges and the floating Flower Market to get tips on how to take the perfect picture. Freeze frame locals riding their bikes, and marvel at the merchant houses of the Golden Age.
Then, explore the Leidseplein and Vondelpark en route to Museumplein. Here, discover world-class museums, such as the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, and giant “I Amsterdam” sculpture.
If you prefer, the tour can be taken by bike. Bicycles are supplied for an additional fee, but cover more ground than walking tours. The experienced guides are professional photographers who can't wait to share their love for the city, providing a wealth of tips on how to get the most out of your camera along the way. Create stunning images as a wonderful reminder of your unforgettable stay in Amsterdam.
- Photographer guide
- Museum entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Meet at the entrance of the 'IBIS' hotel, the big silver tower to the left of the Amsterdam Central Station. Your guide will be wearing a T-shirt with the "AmsterSam" logo on the front (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 48879