Explore the mysteries of the human body with your admission ticket to Body Worlds Amsterdam, and see the permanent exhibition, The Happiness Project. Afterwards you’ll enjoy a 1-hour cruise along the iconic Amsterdam canal belt.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Thai, Catalan, Turkish
Select participants and date
Body Worlds is located at Damrak 68r, 1012 LM Amsterdam. Board the boat for your canal cruise at Prins Hendrikkade 25, 1012 TM Amsterdam. The Canal Cruise can only be accessed with a pre-booked time-slot. In order to pre-book a specific time-slot, please show your (smartphone) ticket at the office located at Damrak 26, AmsterdamOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- Children aged 3 years or younger go free of charge (provided they do not occupy their own seat)
- Child tickets for the canal cruise are for those aged 4-13 years
- The time-slot booked is for the Body Worlds Museum. The Canal Cruise time slot must be reserved upon arrival in Amsterdam (instructions found on voucher)
- Children under the age of 6 can enter Body Worlds Museum for free
- Child tickets for the Body Worlds Museum are for kids aged 6-17 years
- Only service dogs (who must be identifiable as such) are allowed on the boat