Anne Frank Story & Private 2-Hour Neighborhood TourProduct ID: 54768
- Visit the area where Anne Frank lived her childhood
- Listen to the story about her world-famous diary
- Discover the south of Amsterdam with an expert guide
On this 2-hour private tour you’ll learn how the diary was handed by Miep Gies to Otto Frank after the war. She had saved a number of the family’s personal belongings after the Germans raided the house.
Otto Frank was reluctant to publish the diary, but when he read in the diary that it was his daughter’s wish to have it published, he allowed the book to become public in June 1947.
Your guide will show you the places where Anne Frank spent her happy childhood in Amsterdam and will provide commentary on the facts and fiction about her.
The tour takes place in the south of Amsterdam, where you’ll have the opportunity to become acquainted with an area of the city that you would otherwise likely not see.
- Tour with private guide for your group
- Cup of coffee
- Tickets to Anne Frank House, which can only be purchased with the Anne Frank House directly online via their own website within a timeframe of 2 months ahead of your visit
Meet at Merwedeplein 61, Amsterdam. On the corner of Merwedeplein and Biesboschstraat, on the grass by the statue of Anne Frank holding her bag and schoolbooks. This is not in central Amsterdam, but in Amsterdam South about 30 minutes from the Anne Frank House museum. You can reach the meeting point of this tour by taxi or tramway 4-12 (stop: Waalstraat) (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 54768