Discover the open-air museum of Zaanse Schans on a guided tour and explore historic windmills on a day trip from Amsterdam. Learn about the traditional clogs and houses and try some local cheeses.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Outside the main entrance to Amsterdam Central Station under the big clock tower on the right hand side of the entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- It is recommended that you bring an umbrella