Discover the Jewish history in Amsterdam as you visit important landmarks in the city on this 2-hour walking tour. This tour will show and explain the history of the large Jewish population in Amsterdam and the footprints they have made in the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Starting times 9:30 AM, 2:00 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian
- Private group
- Learn about the history of Jewish people in Amsterdam
- Visit many monumental buildings as you walk around Amsterdam
- Visit the Dutch theater
- Private tour in chosen language
- Experienced, knowledgeable, and friendly guide with a focus on Jewish history
- Entrance fees to Synagogue and Theater of the Jewish Cultural Quarter
- All local taxes
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Statue of dockworker, Jonas. D. Meijerplein Amsterdam, 1011 RG AmsterdamOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Depending on the opening times the tour ends at the Portugese Synagogue, Holland Theater, or Jewish Historical Museum.
- The Portuguese Synagogue is closed on Saturdays. If you want to do the tour on a Saturday you can visit the Synagogue on another day. Your voucher is valid for one month.
- Please note, all synagogues are closed to visitors on Sundays.
- Please note, the National Holocaust Museum and The Hollandsche Schouwburg are closed for renovation in 2021.