Discover the best of Amsterdam on this 2-day adventure that includes coffee shop visits, some delicious baked goods, and a sumptuous evening meal. Explore the Red Light District on a guided tour and enjoy dancing and drinks at an exclusive club.
What to Expect
This 2-day comprehensive adventure is actually spread over a 24-hour period and includes an opportunity to experience the most exciting parts of Amsterdam!
You’ll begin by meeting with your own private tour guide and head off to see the historic canals and visit 3 of the city’s coffee shops.
Enjoy exclusive access to one of Amsterdam's finest English/Dutch bakeries in the upscale Amstel neighborhood. Savor tasty freshly baked goods along with tea and juice.
You will travel by private car between 2 of the locations on the tour.
For your evening meal, experience authentic cuisine at your own reserved table with chef-selected tapas and exclusive Italian or Spanish dishes, not available anywhere else in the city.
Finally, you’ll finish the night off with a Red Light District tour that includes shots and admission at 1 of 3 exclusive clubs in Amsterdam: choose from Winston Club, Club NYX, or Disco Dollys (optional VIP table and skip-the-line access available).
- Goodies at 3 local coffee shops (1 item per customer at each coffee shop)
- Unlimited pancakes or unlimited English breakfast bacon muffins, unlimited tea, and juice
- 2 rounds of 10 shots in the Red Light District (2 different bars; Jaeger or sours shots only)
- Private car from end of coffee shop tour to lunch/brunch at Dragons Delight using Uber, or for second part of tour from hotel to Red Light District, or from dinner restaurant to Red Light District (must be within 4-kilometer radius)
- Dinner for 2 at Sol Sapore (1 entree and 1 shared appetizer per person)
- Admission at 1 of 3 clubs and the first round of drinks (wine or beer); gay/alternative club option available
What's Not Included
- Separate drinks at coffee shops
- Extra appetizers or entrees at Italian/Spanish restaurant
- Uber outside a 4-kilometer radius from Dam Square center
- Drinks other than beer and wine
Know Before You Go
• No refunds for no-shows