Visit the world's largest garden on a day trip from central Amsterdam with your entry ticket included. Learn about the gardens on the bus ride and admire the variety of flowers of Keukenhof Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Optional audio guide
- Dutch, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Turkish, Greek, Polish, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, Hebrew, Catalan, Hindi, Indonesian, Thai
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Head to the Tours & Tickets store (De Ruijterkade 34A) which is at the IJ Hall of Amsterdam Central Station. Go to the back corner of the building, on the right-hand side. Please be sure to arrive 30 minutes before the tour departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children 3 years and younger can join free of charge (provided they do not occupy a seat)
- Child tickets for 4-12 years old