Watch the sunset over the Dutch countryside on a 4-hour canoe tour from Amsterdam. Escape the hustle and bustle of the city center in the evening, and paddle through farms and villages. Stop for a light picnic snack, and swim in a lake on warmer nights.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Dutch, English
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide inside Amsterdam Noord metro station, near AH to GO. The guide will be holding a Wetlands Safari sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Be sure to wear clothing suitable for this outdoor activity. Your shoes will get wet and dirty. It’s a good idea to bring spare clothes and shoes
- There’s a special bucket for mobile phones and cameras to keep them dry
- This is a small group tour, with a maximum of 10 participants