Discover the major works of the world’s largest Van Gogh collection with this ticket and guided tour of one of the most important museums in Amsterdam, the Van Gogh Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese, French, Dutch, Italian
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- For semi-private tours a minimum of 2 guests is required for it to run (an alternative date or full refund will be offered if the minimum is not met)
- A small amount of walking is involved
- This tour is offered as either a private tour or a semi-private tour (8 guests maximum)
- Wheelchair tours are only available on private tours