This truly memorable audio tour will guide you along Amsterdam’s 17th century canals to Anne Frank House, the classic Hemp Museum, the Stock Exchange center, and the city's notorious Red Light District.
What to Expect
Immerse yourself in the exciting and historic city of Amsterdam, one of Europe’s most culturally famous cities! Home to hundreds of 17th century canals, over 50 museums, including the Anne Frank House, the Van Gogh Museum and hundreds of coffee shops, Amsterdam is an engaging and fascinating city.
Rich with history from World War 2, you’ll learn about its German occupation and its recovery, walk through its infamous Red Light District neighborhood and admire many historic buildings and architecture along the way on this audio tour! You will also see Central Station, Berlage Stock Exchange, the National Monument, New Church, Royal Palace, the Anne Frank House, Beguine Court, The Hash, Marijuana and Hemp Museum, Old Church and New Market on this tour. Take your time and enjoy the sights of this remarkable city.
- Self-guided walking tour with audio guide
What's Not Included
- Entrance Fees
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, warm clothing
• Please note this is an audio tour. No physical guide will accompany you.
• This is your tour, your way, and at your pace, therefore there are no specific starting times for the tours.
• Please see your printable voucher for download information.