Explore the beautiful Jordaan quarter of Amsterdam and have fun at the same time on this interactive, self-guided discovery game made by our local creator.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Start on Johnny Jordaanplein. When you arrive, click on the link you’ve received from Secret City Trails and start the self-guided discovery game. You can start and pause the trail anytime you want, and pick-up later to finish.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Internet access
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- This is a self-guided city discovery experience
- You can play in a team of 1-5 people
- Right after booking, you receive the play link to the City Trail (sent by email from Secret City Trails/local supplier)
- No app download is needed
- This trail is available in English, Dutch and Hebrew
- The link is valid for 90 days
- Discover the city at your own pace, take as many breaks as you like
- You need internet connection and a little data. You'll play on your browser