Sail on the IJ river to admire Amsterdam's changing landscape and come across impressive buildings. Feast on an unlimited pancake buffet with toppings including cheese, ham, fruits, jam, and eggs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, Dutch
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Departure location Pannenkoekboot Amsterdam: Ms. van Riemsdijkweg opposite of no. 41 in Amsterdam-Noord From Amsterdam Central Station you can take the ferry to NDSM Wharf (NDSM-Werfveer F4). The ferry is free for pedestrians and bicycles. This ferry moors next to the Pannenkoekenboot.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- Children aged 0-2 years ride free of charge
- The boat is accessible for strollers
- While the boat is wheelchair accessible, please be aware the toilets are upstairs and only reachable by stairs