Amsterdam: Rembrandt House Museum Entrance Ticket
- Explore the house where Rembrandt lived and worked before he went bankrupt
- See works from an almost complete collection of Rembrandt's etchings
- Discover art by some of Rembrandt's contemporaries and those he inspired
- Experience how the Dutch master lived and worked
Your ticket comes with a complimentary audio guide that allows you to explore the interior of the house, now restored to its 17th-century glory. Discover rooms where Rembrandt worked, and see works of art, furniture, and other objects from Rembrandt's time.
The museum also owns an almost complete collection of Rembrandt etchings, and part of the collection is on permanent view. There are frequent temporary exhibitions showcasing the work of his predecessors and contemporaries, and modern and current works of art in the museum’s new wing.
Join a paint preparation demonstration in Rembrandt’s reconstructed studio, and learn how pigments and oil were turned into beautifully colored paints.
- Rembrandt House Museum entrance fee
- Complimentary audio-guide
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users