Learn about the history of Amsterdam’s notorious Red Light District on a guided walking tour. Listen to an informative commentary about the sex industry, and uncover its secrets and hidden locations along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration options: 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish, Dutch
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Due to government regulations some areas of the Red Light District can only be entered with a maximum of 4 people. If your group is bigger than that, you will either be split into smaller groups or you will only visit parts of the Red Light District. However, the content of the tour remains the same.
Select participants and date
Meet the guide in front of the main entrance of the Park Plaza Victoria Hotel, located at the Damrak 1-5, 1012LG, Amsterdam.Open in Google Maps ⟶