Amsterdam: Private Walking Tour in Italian or English
From $50 Per group up to 1Book now
- Stroll along the banks of the IJ River and learn about Amsterdam's trading history
- Discover where Amsterdam began at Dam Square
- Wander into the infamous Red Light District
- Explore the Old Jewish Quarter
- See the floating flower market of Bloemenmarkt
- Admire the medieval charms of the Begijnhof courtyard
- Learn more about Anne Frank and her tragic story
Journey from the Victoria Hotel, opposite Central Station, along some of the most beautiful canals and quaint streets of the city. Dive into the story of a city once considered the center of the world and learn its trading history along the banks of the IJ River. Continue into the Canal Belt to see the UNESCO World Heritage monuments of the 17th century.
Learn how Amsterdam was at the forefront of the arts, sciences and architecture when merchants made it a cornerstone of the world. Go into the notorious Red Light District and discover how the city became a leader in free thought and social thinking.
Take a quick break to enjoy a view of Amsterdam half-way through the tour. Then, go to the Begijnhof to see one of the oldest courtyards in the city. Visit the colorful floating flower market of Bloemenmarkt, see Anne Frank's House and explore the Old Jewish Quarter.
- Private 3.5-hour tour, walking at your own pace
- A map of the city
- All local taxes
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
Meet your guide at the main entrance of the Victoria Hotel, Damrak 1-5, 1012 LG Amsterdam (opposite Central Station). Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the scheduled meeting time.
Product ID: 67943