Take a 4-hour ride in the Dutch countryside on the outskirts of Amsterdam. Learn about the history and culture of the Waterland District.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English, Dutch, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet the guide in front of the MacBike rental store inside the central station of Amsterdam.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please inform us if any children aged 12 or younger will be accompanying you so that we can prepare customized bikes for children.