Take an in-depth look into the world of cannabis in Amsterdam. Learn about its legalization and history, and discover the coffee shops that sell the highest quality, cheapest ganja with a private walking tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Dutch, German, Italian, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of H&M on the Dam Square. You must contact us after booking to schedule the tour start time, which is available in your confirmation. We will contact you to confirm.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Not available on major holidays (Hannukah, American Thanksgiving, Queen’s Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve)
- Tour may be canceled in hazardous weather conditions. Call the tour provider for more information
- Large groups can be accommodated, with 1 guide for every 25 people
- Special entrance fees for clubs, bars or restaurants, price of weed or drinks at coffee shops, pubs dor red light district service are not included (suggested spending amount €15-20)
- No refunds for no-shows