Experience unconventional sightseeing in Amsterdam: no tour guide to follow, no map and no fixed time. During this unique discovery game, wander around the city while solving riddles and exploring hidden gems. Unlock stories and local recommendations!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Instant confirmation
- Private group
- Explore the secrets and hidden gems of Amsterdam's Oud West
- Enjoy an interactive and self-guided game experience via a web app
- Solve riddles on your phone that take you on an adventure across the city
- See monuments and landmarks in a new light and discover lesser known spots
- Learn about Amsterdam's Oud West's history and unlock local recommendations for each riddle that your solve
- A web app game played on your smartphone (little data is needed (2MB). No downloads)
- Food and drinks
- People with mobility impairments
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Start in front of Flora restaurant in Bilderdijkpark.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The rules of the game are easy: each riddle is made up of directions and a question. To answer the question, you can try as many answers as you like. If you’re stuck, you can ask for a hint (there’s one per riddle). However, asking for a hint adds 10 minutes "penalty time" to your overall completion time. If you’re lost, you can skip a riddle. This adds 20 minutes penalty time. It is recommended that you always ask for a hint before skipping a riddle, to ensure you’re in the right place to continue your adventure.
- It is a self-guided tour which means that there is no physical person waiting for you at the meeting point.
- The games are available in English, not in the local language.