Amsterdam: Night Cruise & Portrait Gallery of the Golden Age
- Cruise under the illuminated bridges of the UNESCO World Heritage canals
- Enjoy 2 drinks and cheese during your canal cruise
- Admire the masterpieces of art in the Portrait Gallery of the Golden Age
Discover that Amsterdam is truly best viewed from the water as you gain a different perspective of the city at night and enjoy the best views of the illuminated bridges. Sit back and enjoy the canal cruise with 2 drinks and cheese nibbles, included with your ticket as you listen to the informative audio commentary available in 21 languages (free earphones also included). For the little ones, there is a special kids audio commentary as well as a free goodiebag that are sure ot keep them engaged.
Visit the Portrait Gallery of the Golden Age as it best fits your schedule. Admire 30 large, 17th-century group portraits painted by the famous Dutch Golden Age masters such as Rembrandt, Flinck, and Pickenoy. These works are unique and rarely seen by the public due to their size and have been brought together for the first time in the Hermitage Amsterdam for a limited-time exhibition only.
- Entrance to Portrait Gallery of the Golden Age
- 90 minute evening cruise
- 2 drinks and cheese nibbles per person on board
- Audioguide in 21 languages
- Additional food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
You have chosen a time to board the cruise at the following dock: - Stadhouderskade 501 opposite the Hard Rock Cafe. Take tram 1, 2, 5,11 and 12 stop at Leidseplein. from there the dock is a 2 minute walk. You can enter The Portrait Gallery of the Golden Age at any time on the day. It is located at Amstel 51, 1018 EJ Amsterdam, NetherlandsOpen in Google Maps ⟶
* The ticket for your City Canal Cruise has a designated timeslot. Select the time that you want to board the cruise at the time of booking.