Learn about Anne Frank's life on a small-group or private walking tour of Amsterdam. Hear from an expert guide about the writer's life growing up, as well as the history of the Jewish Quarter and Second World War.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, Dutch, Spanish, English, French, Italian, Portuguese
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Charged Smartphone
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour doesn't include entrance or tickets to the Anne Frank House
- If you also want to visit the Anne Frank House on your own, it is advised to book your tickets a few months ahead as they often sell out in advance
- Shared group and private options do not always offer the same languages. Please check all languages of interest to find your preferred option type
- Children up to 3 years of age can participate in this tour for free