Experience all the typical Dutch icons in one day, including tulips, cheese, clogs, windmills, and a river cruise in Amsterdam.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish
Select participants and date
THIS IS HOLLAND – Overhoeksplein 51, opposite central station. Catch the 5-minute free ferry (Buiksloterweg) behind the station to get there.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Tulips and other bulb flowers are natural products and even though the Keukenhof has advanced growing methods, the course of nature depends mainly on the weather (therefore it cannot be guaranteed how many flowers and flower fields can be visited and seen during your tour)
- Please note that the return location of this tour is the 'This Is Holland', opposite of the Central Station in Amsterdam
- This tour may be operated by multilingual guide
- Infants must sit on their parent's lap
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions