Savor the diverse flavors of Amsterdam on a guided walking tour of the lively Jordaan district. Taste local delicacies at a range of venues as you discover cultural attractions and picturesque canals.
About this tour
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at Prinsengracht 2, right outside of Café Papeneiland. The café is situated on the corner of Prinsengracht and Brouwersgracht, right in front of the canal. If you have chosen the 11:30 AM tour, please meet at Café Hegeraad - Noordermarkt 34, 1015 NA Amsterdam.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- This activity requires a minimum number of 2 guests. If this minimum is not met, you will be contacted directly to reschedule or receive a refund
- This tour operates rain or shine
- The itinerary and tastings are subject to change due to seasonal availability, individual closings, or local holidays