Experience a vivid tour of the Jewish Quarter of Amsterdam accompanied by passages of Anne Frank's diary.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the entrance to the restaurant De Wagg, a historical building that looks like a small castle, in the middle of the Nieuwmarkt, a big square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note this tour is in German
- You won't have to pay admission fees during the tour as all sights can be visited for free
- This is a walking tour that comprises of about 2-3 kilometers of distance, so please wear comfortable shoes
- Please bring water and a hat when it is hot outside
- During the tour the Anne Frank House will not be visited