Marvel at the beautiful 17th-century interior of the Portuguese Synagogue in Amsterdam, a Sephardic place of worship with stunning architecture and artifacts. Visit all locations of the Jewish Cultural Quarter with the same ticket.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Valid 1 month
- from first activation
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Portuguese Synagogue, Mr. Visserplein 3, Amsterdam.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- Opening hours Portuguese Synagogue: Open Sunday-Friday from 10.00. Closing times vary monthly. Jewish Historical Museum and Jewish Museum junior: Open daily 10.00-17.00
- · All locations are closed on 27 April (King’s Day), Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur.
- · Audio tours are available in Dutch, English, German, French, Hebrew, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese
- · Food and drinks are not included
- · All locations are wheelchair accessible
- The National Holocaust Museum and National Holocaust Memorial (Hollandsche Schouwburg) are closed for reconstruction until mid 2023.