During this varied full-day tour, you will discover the Netherlands away from Amsterdam. Get to know the modern architecture of Rotterdam, explore the historical town of Delft, and discover The Hague.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
This is Holland – Overhoeksplein 51, opposite Central Station. How to get here: A free shuttle ferry to Buiksloterweg runs 24/7 from Amsterdam Central Station to the north shore of the river IJ. Journey time is 3 minutes. Embark via the two middle pontoons. On disembarking, turn left. It’s a 2-minute walk to This is Holland.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Infants must sit on the lap of their parent or guardian
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking difficulties
- You will receive confirmation at the time of booking