Take in the multitude of colorful tulips at the famous Keukenhof on a tour from Amsterdam. Admire the iconic Dutch windmills, taste traditional cheese, and watch craftsmen make traditional clogs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German
Select participants and date
De Ruijterkade 105 is only a 6 minute walk from the Amsterdam Central Station. From the front of the Amsterdam Central Station (Stationsplein), turn to your left and walk in the eastern direction. Keep on walking and cross the small bridge. Walk until you reach the Doubletree By Hilton hotel. Turn left and follow the walkway underneath the railway crossing. After this crossing, our departue point is on your right.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour's itinerary may vary depending on the guide on the day
- This tour involves a small amount of walking
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
- Cash payments are not accepted at the Keukenhof Gardens
- The tour will include a maximum of 60 participants
- Children up to 3 years old are free of charge (if not occupying a seat)
- Tulip growth is nature and weather-dependent, flower sightings cannot be guaranteed