Discover the charms of the Dutch countryside and visit the picturesque towns of Edam, Volendam, Marken, and Zaanse Schans. Learn about Dutch culture and explore a cheese factory.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6.5 - 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meet by the front door of the NH Collection Amsterdam Barbizon Palace Hotel. The hotel is located across the water to your left as you leave Central Station by the main exit, next to St. Nicolaas Kerk. Look for the sign on top of the building saying "Barbizon Palace". Meet your tour guide at 8:00 AM. The bus then leaves at 8:15 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please keep in mind, that babies need their own Maxi-Cosi
- The bus is not adapted for wheelchair access
- No pets are allowed on the bus
- Traveling with luggage? You may keep your luggage on the bus during this tour. Our buses are private and will keep your belongings while you enjoy the visit.