Prepare to laugh and scream as you explore 500 years of Amsterdam’s dark history with an entrance ticket to the Amsterdam Dungeon.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Amsterdam Dungeon, Rokin 78, 1012 KW Amsterdam (a 5-minute walk from the Dam, or a 15-minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station). If you want to use public transport, you can take metro 52 (Noord/Zuid) and get off at the Rokin station. You can also take tram 4, 14 and 24 to the Rokin station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Please note that you are not allowed to take photographs inside The Amsterdam Dungeon
- Due to the scary nature of the performances, The Amsterdam Dungeon is not recommended for children under the age of 10, and guests younger than 13 must be accompanied by an adult