Discover the diverse sides and facets of Amsterdam on an entertaining 2.5-hour walking tour. Learn more about the city's history, culture and its current affairs —your experienced German tour guide knows it all.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is in German
- This tour is suitable for children
- This tour does not include the red-light district, it will only be passed at the southern side. The coffee shop will not be visited
- You won't have to pay admission fees during the tour
- All sights can be visited for free
- This is a walking tour that comprises about 4 to 5 kilometers of distance, so please wear comfortable shoes
- Please bring water and a hat when it is hot outside
- If you wish to make a guided tour of the red-light district, you may book this for an additional charge of 20 EUR