Discover the diverse facets of Amsterdam on an entertaining walking tour. Learn more about the city's history, culture, and current affairs from an experienced tour guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
On the stairs of the national monument (Nationaal Monument) at Dam Square. The monument is a big white pillar/obelisk. Your tour guide will be wearing a red name tag around their neck.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- The tour is in German or English (it is not bilingual). Please pick the option suited to you
- The tour is suitable for children
- You will not have to pay admission fees during the tour. All sights can be visited for free