Amsterdam Combo Tour: Cruise, Heineken and Van Gogh
From $52 per personBook now
- Skip the long lines to the Heineken Experience in a former brewery
- Cruise past the 17th-century merchant houses of Amsterdam's Canal Belt
- Discover the world's finest collection of Van Gogh paintings
- Learn the beer brewing and bottling process in an old brewery
- See some of Amsterdam's 21st-century architecture in the harbor
- Admire the colorful barge house boats of Amsterdam
- Take a canal cruise in your own time for maximum flexibility
- Marvel at the contemporary developments of Overhoeks
Climb aboard a pleasure boat for a 75-minute cruise past the 17th-century merchant houses of Amsterdam’s Canal Belt. See 21st-century architecture, and colorful barge boats that intrepid residents have converted into homes. Travel from the Golden Bend to the city’s newest quarter at Overhoeks. Admire the new Music Building in the harbor, and the historic VOC ship in the docks. Your cruise ticket is open, and can be used at a time that suits you best.
Discover the world’s finest collection of paintings by Van Gogh at the Van Gogh Museum. Learn about the artist’s techniques and developments, and compare his works to those of other artists from the 19th century also featured in the collection.
Then, skip the long lines to the Heineken Experience in the former Heineken brewery. Learn about the craft of brewing beer via interactive displays that guide you through the brewing and bottling process in just 90 minutes.
Note that the queues at the Van Gogh museum could still be long due to the start of the season.
- Canal cruise
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket for the Heineken Experience
- Entrance ticket for the Van Gogh Museum
Please go to the ticket office of Blue Boat Company (Stadhouderskade 30, next to the Museumplein, the location of the Van Gogh Museum) to exchange your voucher for tickets. (Open in Google Maps)
• If you fail to exchange your voucher first, you will be turned away from the attractions and will not be eligible for a refund
• Please note that your tickets for the canal cruise and Heineken Experience are skip-the-line. Entrance to the Van Gogh Museum is not skip-the-line, and in peak seasons the line can be up to 2.5 hours long
Product ID: 61809