Combine your trip to Madame Tussauds with a spectacular, one-hour canal boat tour of the historic canal district! Discover the beautiful 17th-century architecture and see the key points of interest from a unique perspective.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Host or greeter
- Audio guide included
- English, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Catalan, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian
Select participants and date
Madame Tussauds: Please check in at Madame Tussauds Amsterdam, located at Dam 20. Show your (smartphone) ticket when entering the attraction. Please note it is only possible to access the attraction at your chosen time-slot. The Canal Cruise can only be accessed with a pre-booked time-slot. In order to pre-book a specific time-slot, please show your (smartphone) ticket at the office located at Damrak 26, AmsterdamOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The time-slot shown on this product is for Madame Tussauds. The Canal Cruise time slot must be reserved upon arrival in Amsterdam