Amsterdam Canal Cruise with Madame Tussauds & Dungeon
From $67 per personBook now
- Enjoy a round-trip cruise along Amsterdam’s famed canals
- Learn about Amsterdam’s Golden Age from commentary on board the cruise
- See your favorite stars cast in wax at Madame Tussauds
- Discover the dark side of the city’s history at the Amsterdam Dungeon
From the boat you’ll have unobstructed views of the canal houses, many dating back to the 16th and 17th centuries.
Learn about the history of Amsterdam’s Golden Age as you admire the elaborately decorated façades of the buildings lining the canals. You’ll continue on through the old port, where you’ll have a look at yet another side of Amsterdam.
In addition, your combination package includes admission tickets to Madame Tussauds and the Amsterdam Dungeon.
- 1-hour canal cruise
- Admission to Madame Tussauds
- Admission to the Amsterdam Dungeon
Please pick up your tickets at Holland International Canal Cruises, Prins Hendrikkade 33A, across from the central rail station. The Amsterdam Dungeon is located at Rokin 78. (Open in Google Maps)
Daily from 10:00-17:30
Amsterdam Dungeon opening hours:
Daily from 11:00-17:00
During the Amsterdam Light Festival (24 November 2015 – 17 January 2016) the Canal Cruise runs up and until 16:00.
Product ID: 45477