Amsterdam: Amsterdam Travel Ticket for 1-3 Days
- Buy an ATT ticket, perfect for visitors arriving at Schiphol Airport
- Explore the city by bus, ferry, metro, train and tram
- Discover the convenience of using one ticket valid for 1-3 days
The ticket is also valid on all trams, buses, night buses, metros and ferries run by the Amsterdam Transport company: GVB. GVB operates an extensive network covering the whole of Amsterdam. Please note the ticket is not valid on buses operated by other transport companies such as EBS, Arriva and Connexxion (Except Connexxion buses 397 and N97).
The ticket is valid on the Amsterdam Airport Express, bus 397 and Niteliner N97. Both are operated by Connexxion and depart from bus platform B17 at Schiphol Amsterdam Airport. Check Connexxion.nl for departure and arrival times or download the free app: Amsterdam Airport Express.
- 1-3 day ticket valid on public transportation in Amsterdam and from/to Schiphol Airport
- Commercial transportation such as hop-on hop-off buses
- Buses operated by other transportation companies such as EBS, Arriva and Connexxion (Except Connexxion buses 397 and N97).
Prepare for the activity
Schiphol Airport (24/7): Vending machine Plaza or Baggage reclaim area 1,2,3&4 NS Service & Tickets Central station Amsterdam: NS Service & Tickets (Ijzijde/Canal Side): Mon-Sun 7:00 AM – 9:00 PM Amsterdam station Sloterdijk: NS Service & Tickets: Mon-Fr 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM Sat-Sun: 7:00 AM -10:00 PM Amsterdam Bijlmer Arena Station: GVB Service & Tickets: Mon-Fr: 8:30 AM -7:00 PM Sat-Sun: 10:00 AM-6:00 PM Amsterdam Station Zuid: GVB Service & Tickets: Mon-Fr: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM Sat-Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM NS Service & Tickets: Mon-Fr: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM Sat: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM Sun: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM Amsterdam Station Noord: GVB Service & Tickets: Mon-Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PMOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• This ticket is valid from the first time you check in until 4:00 AM the morning after the last valid day (depending on whether you have the 1,2
or 3-day ticket). The day starts at midnight.
• For example: if you check in with the 2-day ticket from midnight (00:00) onwards on Wednesday, your ticket will be valid until 4:00 AM Friday morning.